II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db, -60°C≤T amb≤+60°C
Certificate: BVI 15 ATEX 0076
Ex d IIC T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP66
Certificate: IECEx EPS 15.0063X
- Service: air and compatible gases
- Wetted parts: consult factory
- Temperature limits: pressure switch 1900: -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C)
- Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C)*
- Pressure limits: 45”W.C. (11.2 kPa) continuous 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge
- Switch: type SPDT
- Repeatability: ±3%
- Electrical rating:
15A @ 120-480 VAC
60 Hz resistivo
1/8 HP @ 125 VAC
1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz
Derate to 10A for operating at high cycle rates.
- Electrical wiring: 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed
- Set point adjustement: screw type on pressure switch inside the Exd enclosure accessible only opening the housing. Setpoint regulation must be done with instrument de energised. Follow instructions and safety warning to open cover.
- Installation: in vertical position
- Diaphragm: silicon rubber standard
- Housing material: aluminium
- Finishing: texture epoxy coated RAL 9022
- Pressure connections: 1/8” NPT F or G 1/8” F In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use stainless steel.
- Electrical connections: 1 x M25 x 1.5 F standard (cable gland not included)
- Dimensions: see drawing below
- Weight: 2.4 Kg ab.
CAUTION FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES!
CONTACT FACTORY FOR USE WITH GASES, OTHER THAN AIR AND NITROGEN.
* Operating ambient temperature is defined also according to the options and pressure instrument choosed.