II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db, -60°C≤Tamb≤+60°C
Ex d IIC T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
Certificato: IECEx EPS 14.0082
IP66 (IP65 with option OPV)
- Service: air and compatible gases and dry gases.
- Wetted materials:
ADPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone
Housing material: POM
Switch body: PA 6.6
- Wetted materials EDPS:
• Diaphragm material: Silicone
• Housing material: switch body PA 6.6
• Cover: Polystyrene
• Materials UL94 V-0 rated
- Temperature limits:
• Pressure switch ADPS/EDPS: from -20 to 85°C
• Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C)*
- Pressure limits: max operating pressure 10 kPa.
- Switch: type SPDT.
- Electrical rating: max. frequency 6 cycles/min.
- Electrical wiring: 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Set point adjustement: hand knob on pressure switch ADPS inside case (de-energise before opening case).
- Installation: diaphragm in vertical position.
- Housing material: aluminium (stainless steel optional).
- Finishing: texture epoxy coat RAL7038 (only aluminium case).
- Pressure connections: 1/8” NPT F brass (stainless steel optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use stainless steel.
- Electrical connections: 2 x 1/2” NPT F standard (cable gland not included).
- Dimensions: see drawing below
- Weight: 3,2 Kg ab. (blind).
CAUTION FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES!
CONTACT FACTORY FOR USE WITH GASES, OTHER THAN AIR AND NITROGEN..
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2” NPT cable gland or Atex/IECEx conduit (not supplied withinstrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, pressure reliev valve).
• Open cover only after de-energising instrument.
• Attention: check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
*Operating ambient temperature is defined also according to the options and pressure instrument choosed.